Infuse: Roll-on Transdermal Pain Relief
Transdermal Pain Relief
Ingredients & Instructions:
Water, Ethanol, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Polysorbate 60, Cinnamon Oil, Beta Cyclodextrin, Citrulline Malate, Norvaline, Magnesium Aspartate, Acetyl L Carnitine, Adenosine Monophosphate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Arnica 20x.
Clean the affected area. Shake the Infuse bottle well. Liberally apply to Infuse with the roller top on the bottle to the entire affected area. Allow drying before covering with clothing. Re-apply, as needed, up to 4 times per day on each affected area.
Great for back, neck, shoulder, knee, elbow, hand & wrist pain, as well as backaches, joint pain and arthritis.
Problem: Current pain management products have an offensive odor, burn when applied, and do not promote the healing process.
Solution: INFUSE™ contains key nutrients that reduce minor and moderate muscle and nerve pain while increasing cellular energy to both provide instant relief and long-term healing! It's comfortable to apply and smells great too!
What sets us apart?
The ingredients are nanoparticulated and suspended in our patent pending self-emulsifying nutrient delivery system, which provides instant relief by penetrating deeply into the target tissue much more effectively than standard carriers.
A Unique Approach to healing:
- Magnesium Aspartate: Dulls nerve response;
- Adenosine Monophosphate: Blocks pain receptors;
- Cinnamon: Anti-inflammatory, long-term pain reliever;
- Amino Matrix: Nutrients and blood flow enhancers.
Benefits Infuse Roll-on:
- Blocks pain instantly with natural ingredients;
- Anti-inflammatory action with lasting effects;
- Increases blood circulation in the affected area and provides nutrients to the tissue to kickstart the healing process.